L’il Chipper Ice Carving Lessons Program Registration is NOW CLOSED.
We look forward to seeing you next year!
Thursday January 26
Friday, January 27
Thursday, February 2
Times: 10 am to 2 pm
Cost: $4.20 including gst per student
Ice on Whyte will:
- provide the ice carving lesson in a heated igloo
- provide a designated area for snacks and lunches
- provide time to enjoy outdoor play on the giant ice slide and in the interactive Agrium Kids Zone
- preregister their class
- pay for their visit prior to arrival (schools will receive an invoice by email and may mail in a cheque or phone to pay by credit card)
- collect their school board’s approved waiver forms from all participating students
- provide transportation to and from Ice on Whyte
- ensure that bus drivers park in the designated parking spots to unload and load students
- ensure that the children are dressed for outdoor activities
- provide 4 – 5 adults to supervise each group of 30 students in the park and in the igloo (teachers and volunteer supervisors are not required to pay the registration fee)
- ensure that children do not leave the designated snack area with food or beverages at any time
NOTE: If you have a class that is smaller than 15 students, OR if you have a class of 31 to 36 students and there is only 1 time slot in your preferred time, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to manually book your class into shared time slot with another class.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you require any additional information. We look forward to having your class at the 2017 Ice on Whyte Festival!
If Ice on Whyte cancels your class trip for any reason, your school will be refunded the full amount paid. If your school cancels with Ice on Whyte with less than 14 days notice, no refunds is provided.